Virtual DJ is a multifunctional sound editor that will give you the ability to mix tracks, edit them, work with beats and much more. Against the background of analogues, it stands out with excellent mixing tools, a huge number of transition templates and other effects.
Features of Virtual DJ
- Matching the rhythm of the beat using the FAME algorithm,
- Automatic processing of BPM indicators,
- Synchronous sampler,
- VST effects,
- Additional audio and video effects for download,
- 3-band equalizer,
- iTunes support,
- Support for WAV, MP3 formats, as well as ID3,
- The function of writing finished files to CD,
- Built-in CD – MP3 converter,
- Possibility to mount video,
- Setting the speed of tracks,
- Simultaneous work with several sound cards,
- Vinyl record simulator,
- Automixing tracks,
- Mixing tracks in real time,
- Music style recognition.
- Simplicity of the interface,
- The presence of different skins,
- Ease of use,
- Ability to search for sorting tracks,
- Quick adjustment of track speed, volume level,
- Support for midi device controllers,
- An excellent program suitable for a two-deck mix,
- A large number of additional effects, samples.
- In some cases, there are problems when working with one audio card.