Virtualdub is a simple video editor with which you can capture, split, merge fragments, edit video, synchronize sound on a professional level. The high quality of the received content is guaranteed.
- Batch mode,
- You can download audio tracks ac-3, mp3, wma,
- Support for projects in extensions .avs .vdr .w64 .mpv ,
- Full control of conversion modes – CPU load adjustment,
- There is a graphic editor, filters and special effects,
- Cutting and pasting avi files, separate recompression options,
- Distributed work on several computers in the network,
- Capturing video from a computer screen, converting audio and clips, adjusting brightness, contrast,
- Converting, transcoding and compressing materials with a change in frame rate,
- Virtualdub supports free video formats like mov, pvn, 3gp, mp4, wmv, asf, flic, flv, fli, flc, vob, mpeg-2, mpeg1 and so on.
- Merges and cuts media by keyframes,
- The official site provides product support from developer Avery Lee,
- A large number of launchable extensions: .divx, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpv and other popular formats,
- Built-in filters, plug-ins and add-ons for high-quality processing,
- Compact installation file for both 32 and 64 bit systems,
- Download content over 2 GB, frames per second calculation.
- There is no Russian interface language,
- The program for capturing, editing, editing video comes in a ‘naked’ basic version. Plugins to expand the capabilities will have to be looked for separately.