Virtual Router is a free software that allows you to turn a personal computer into a Wi-Fi adapter (a virtual router for wireless networks).
Features of Virtual Router
- Allows you to create a Wi-Fi access point from a laptop or computer,
- Configuring the program through the icon in the system tray,
- Data exchange between different devices,
- Ability to set a name and password for connecting to the Internet,
- Secure network connection using WPA2 technology, protection of user data.
- Intuitive interface, simple operation,
- Possesses the open code of Open Source,
- The presence of a convenient command line,
- Work in the background (quick change of parameters),
- The latest version of Virtual Router Plus is compatible with Windows 8,
- The ability to connect multiple devices at once (computer, laptop, smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, iPod Touch, ifrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows).
- Menu in English,
- Does not support Windows XP, Vista, 10,
- There are no software updates from the official site,
- .NET Framework 3.5 and higher must be installed for correct operation.