VirusTotal is a powerful online service from Google designed to check files and websites for viruses. It has a nice interface, simple controls and compatibility with most modern browsers. Scans files and web resources using 50 antivirus programs from the most famous developers.
Features of VirusTotal
- Allows you to quickly repeat the analysis,
- Provides proactive PC protection,
- Integration into the context menu via API is available,
- Displays the result of the check in the form of a convenient list,
- Includes several dozen anti-virus scanners,
- VirusTotal Uploader online service supports all modern browsers,
- Sending reports by e-mail or publishing them on social networks,
- Quick detection of suspicious files and URL links of sites with viruses.
- Friendly Russian-language interface,
- Convenient process of downloading a file from a computer,
- Uses advanced antivirus engines,
- Installation is available as a browser extension,
- Compatibility of the VirusTotal program with Windows from XP and above,
- The official website of the developer regularly updates virus databases,
- Completely excludes false positives for the presence of malicious code,
- Does not conflict with other anti-virus systems installed on the computer.
- Voted Best Free Virus Scanning Service by PC World.
- The maximum file size should not exceed 128 Mb.