Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 is a universal set of utilities that provide an integrated environment for software development.
Features of Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server – collaboration on projects in real time,
- Automatic software updates from the official website,
- Creation of applications for Windows, Linux, Mac OS,
- Using XML and CSS split windows,
- Comprehensive debugging and static analysis of source code,
- Support for multiple monitors,
- Low system requirements,
- Opportunity to contact Microsoft specialists,
- The presence of a pleasant user interface in Russian,
- Integrated tracking and bug fixing system,
- Development of graphic applications with support for Windows Forms technology,
- A large set of tools for writing high-quality code.
- Does not work with Windows XP and Vista,
- There is a paid version of Visual Studio Professional.