VMware Workstation is an emulator for simultaneously running multiple operating systems on a single computer with some of the machine’s capacity allocated.
Features of VMware Workstation
- Allows you to quickly create a virtual system,
- Sharing of files and applications is available,
- Support for 64-bit Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris x86, Novell, NetWare,
- Ability to run multiple guest operating systems on a PC,
- Allows you to run client-server and web applications,
- Unique MultipleWorlds technology to isolate the OS and applications from third-party users.
- Modeling of the local network,
- Nice user interface,
- There is the possibility of emulating Mac OS X,
- The official site provides updates for the utility,
- Testing, debugging and running layered browser applications
- Shared file management through the use of a virtual network.
- High system requirements,
- Does not support Vista and XP,
- English interface language (you can download the crack).
- VMware Workstation PRO 12 has enhanced functionality.