The VNC Viewer program is designed to remotely control one or more computers. It is a cross-platform application that supports any version of Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Raspberry Pi, Windows, iOS, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Java and Chrome OS.
Features of VNC Viewer
- Fine-tuning control,
- Downloading multimedia files,
- Consists of server and client parts,
- Using hot key combinations and mouse buttons,
- Support for multi-user mode in the local network,
- Recording the installation distribution on a removable drive,
- Performing operations that are not available for the virtual keyboard,
- Displaying information from other devices on the display of your stationary PC, laptop or mobile gadget.
- Uses RFB network protocol,
- Customizable main window size,
- Setting the optimal screen resolution,
- Image viewing JPEG, PNG, BMP, RAW,
- Built-in account protection algorithm,
- The portable version of the client does not require installation,
- High speed of launch and connection with the server,
- The presence of the Help tab for novice users,
- You can change the level of network bandwidth,
- Allows you to quickly connect to the desktop of another device,
- Regular VNC Connect & Control Server updates from developer RealVNC Software.
- English interface language.