Win32 Disk Imager is a simple and free utility for creating exact copies of USB flash drives and SD cards. Saves data as IMG files, can write a disk image back to removable media.
Features of Win32 Disk Imager
- Quick data recording from the device,
- Help the user to create boot images,
- Support for FAT and NTFS file system,
- Allows you to generate MD5, SHA1, SHA2 hashes,
- There are versions of Win32DiskImager for Linux, Ubuntu and Mac OS.
- Saving memory on removable storage,
- Easy copying of files in any format,
- Detailed analysis of the information stored on the disk,
- Win32 Disk Imager compatible with Windows from XP to 8.1 and 10,
- Win32 Disk Imager can work with Windows Server 2016,
- Creating an image in a couple of mouse clicks Create and Write Image File.
- English interface language,
- There have been no updates for the app on sourceforge.net for over a year.