WinBox MikroTik is software for configuring and managing MikroTik Routeros routers. Allows you to set security options and troubleshoot network connectivity issues. You can quickly configure the router at your own discretion, without resorting to lengthy searches for the necessary information on the Internet.
Features of WinBox MikroTik
- Display Mac and IP address,
- Support Drag and Drop function,
- Elimination of problems with loss of communication,
- Hot key control,
- Ability to fine-tune routers,
- Restricting access rights to your Wi-Fi equipment,
- Allows you to connect to the router in automatic mode,
- Built-in safe mode to protect sensitive data,
- Forced shutdown of the local network and wireless module is available.
- Convenient management console,
- Adding an IP address to the Blacklist,
- Low system requirements,
- Output information about the network card,
- Displays traffic consumption graph,
- Provides fast connection to the router,
- Compatibility of the WinBox utility with all versions of Windows OS,
- The ability to open a list of devices connected to the router.
- Lack of Russian localization of the menu,
- There are no software updates from the official MikroTik website,
- You cannot configure routers from other manufacturers.