Windows 10 Update Assistant is an assistant for updating the operating system Windows 7, 8.1, 8 to the new version of ‘dozens’. It will help you automatically download and install the latest OS build from Microsoft.
Features Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant
- Setting the language and time zone,
- Integration with the Windows Insider utility,
- Opening the assistant panel with one click,
- Automatic check for new releases,
- Reliable protection of user privacy,
- You can backup the settings and roll back the OS to a previous build,
- Access to a Microsoft account and the app store at www.microsoft.com,
- Simplifies and speeds up the update procedure for the owners of the ‘seven’ and ‘eight’.
- There is no malware,
- Convenient interface, simple operation,
- Compatibility with weak computers,
- No regular Windows Update required,
- Run from hard drive or bootable flash drive,
- Allows you to manually set some configurations,
- Microsoft’s official website regularly updates the software package,
- You can activate the license key (a quick activation window is available), but this is not necessary, usually your old license remains working.
- Unable to update on Windows XP and Vista,
- Updates to Windows 10 Creators Update are not supported,
- After the update, the windows.old folder remains on the hard drive, which is difficult to remove,
- The process of installing a Windows 10 update can be lengthy and depends on the power of the computer and the speed of the Internet connection,
- You cannot select an older build, such as Windows 10 November 2019 Update (1909) or May 2019 (1903), or block any of those that you do not like, only the current version is installed.