WinMTR is a utility for getting trace data from your PC to a remote host. Checks for losses in the communication channel and the response time of each, allows you to evaluate the quality of the Internet connection.
Features of WinMTR
- To start the diagnostics, just press one button,
- Access to detailed test reports,
- Works online, does not require registration,
- Combines the functionality of the utilities ping, tracer, passping,
- Saving test results in TXT or HTML formats,
- Get a trace route from the local PC to the remote host.
- Support for TCP and UDP protocols,
- The utility can be run without installation,
- Work with different models of routers,
- Convenient management, intuitive desktop,
- Handles hosts not responding to ICMP requests,
- Client compatibility with different versions of Windows and Linux,
- On the official website of the developer of the WinMTR program, there is a Help section with help for novice users.
- English localization,
- Understanding how computer networks work is essential.