WinNTSetup is a free program for creating an additional boot module for the Windows operating system. Allows you to install a second OS on a free partition of your hard disk or on a virtual HDD or flash drive.
Features of WinNTSetup
- Supports unencrypted ESD files (LZMS / compressed WIM),
- Built-in tools for creating a bootable USB flash drive,
- Setting the display options for icons and shortcuts on the desktop and in the tray,
- Preview and integration of the drivers required by the user,
- Connecting to the network, downloading additional files, changing system configurations, etc.,
- In the future, using the software, you can carry out a full installation of Windows on a laptop or home PC,
- Work with all existing WIM formats: WIM / SWM (XPRESS / LZX / XPRESS HUFFMAN / Wimboot compression).
- Wide choice of installation OS,
- Useful backup function,
- Fully Russified version of WinNTSetup Portable Free,
- Allows you to load various libraries through WPI,
- The software is regularly updated by the official website of the developer,
- Diagnostics for the presence of bad blocks, testing the boot area,
- Flexible pre-installation settings (system folder, Uxtheme.dll patch, paging file, drivers, etc.).
- In some cases, the installation process takes a long time.
- Although there are instructions, certain options may be difficult for novice users.