WinToFlash is software for creating a bootable flash drive with Microsoft Windows. Supports ISO, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB and DMG images. The application also provides the ability to create multi-boot USB flash drives.
Features of WinToFlash
- Built-in FAT16 and FAT32 file system cleaning wizard mode,
- Creating a response file for Windows Setup (serial number, name, etc.),
- Ability to select the type of CHS or LBA partition,
- Novicorp’s official website provides automatic updates for WinToFlash,
- Transferring the operating system installer to USB, Flash or hard disk drives,
- The function of fixing the problems ‘0x6B BSOD’, ‘Initialization failed’, ‘critical service failed’ and so on is available.
- There is a Russian interface language,
- Convenient control from the command line,
- Work in advanced mode for professionals,
- Registration of service information only in the Temp folder,
- Ability to quickly transfer MS-DOS and recovery discs to a USB flash drive,
- The latest version of WinToFlash Lite is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10,
- Preliminary check of the drive for errors in the FS.
- The presence of advertising,
- Does not create a bootable CD/DVD,
- Free version for non-commercial use.