Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility for scanning wireless networks and displaying information about connected devices. Does not require installation, supports any version of the Windows system.
Features of Wireless Network Watcher
- Paste to clipboard function,
- Adjustable main window size,
- Sound notifications about new events,
- Quick scan of your Wi-Fi network,
- Displaying detailed data about the access point,
- Allows you to detect unauthorized users,
- The ability to instantly run the utility without installation,
- Shows the name of the manufacturer of the network card and the name of the device,
- Saves a list of connected gadgets and computers in HTML, CSV, XML, TXT formats.
- Work in the background,
- Simple and user-friendly interface,
- View information about the network adapter,
- Device connection notifications,
- Small software size,
- Built-in section with reference information,
- Equipment list update in real time,
- Very conveniently displays a list of connections to the local network,
- Regular software updates from the official website of the developer,
- Compatible with all versions of Windows from XP and above (x32, x64).
- English language of the user interface.