XMedia Recode for laptop and computer is a simple and easy-to-use tool for converting audio and video files that supports almost any format. Also, the composition has several modules for editing multimedia content.
Features of XMedia Recode
- Extract audio file from video,
- Perform batch processing,
- Convert video to various formats,
- Adjust sound quality and bitrate,
- Download and install additional codecs,
- Set image size 1:1 3:2 4:3 5:4 5:6 etc.,
- Adjust video size, hue and saturation,
Export / import custom settings file.
- The utility is regularly updated,
- Distributed completely free of charge,
- Fully adapted for Windows 10,
- A large number of supported formats,
- Support for dragging video to the workspace,
- There is a portable version, one that works without installation,
- High performance, respectively, and the speed of converting,
- Multilingual, simple and user-friendly interface that will be appreciated by both beginners and experienced users,
- Contains a lot of templates for mobile from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s, players and other portable devices running Windows, iOS,
- The XMedia Recode application on Windows can be used as a standalone tool for editing multimedia files: cropping, merging, encoding, resizing, sound normalization, etc.
- The program is not optimized for Windows XP and Vista,
- There is no possibility to control the output file size,
- When converting recordings in 3D format, the application significantly degrades the video parameters.