XnView is a cross-platform viewer that supports over 50 different image file formats and is free to download. In addition to supporting many formats, this software has a wide range of functions, from photo editing to creating web pages.
Features of XnView
- Ability to preview files in the form of thumbnails,
- displaying various image information,
- counting the colors of the picture (that is, the program counts all the colors used in the picture),
- displaying files in slideshow mode,
- various file editing options: cut, copy, paste, rotate, paste text, resize,
- changing the color palette,
- red-eye correction,
- creation of web pages,
- recording to media, subject to NERO availability,
- batch processing mode,
- print support, interaction with printer and scanner,
- the program interacts with the operating system and provides the ability to set a picture as a desktop background, take screenshots, and view video files if the system has the necessary codecs.
- Support for most graphics plugins,
- integration into the system,
- viewing video files,
- high speed of work,
- working with web documents,
- support for both Russian and Ukrainian,
- support for multi-page TIFF files.
- Different interface for different operating systems (however, the creators promise to combine all the functionality with a single interface soon in the form of the XnView MP project),
- lack of automatic updating and transition to the new version.