Zoom is a rapidly growing video conferencing and text messaging platform. Supports simultaneous addition of up to 100 participants, can split the screen up to 49 video chats and record custom broadcasts.
Features of Zoom
- Integration with Outlook mail and calendar,
- Can work as a browser add-on,
- Built-in meeting and conference scheduler,
- Up to 100 people can join one Zoom conference chat,
- Convenient webinars, lessons, demonstrations,
- Screen control, split into multiple parts,
- Availability of settings for video camera and audio parameters,
- The ability to temporarily turn off the camera right during a group call,
- On Google Play and App Store there are client versions for Windows and iOS mobile from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s,
- Allows you to customize the icon of your identifier, enter personal data and add a picture to the profile picture,
- Functions for viewing and listening to multimedia content, you can transfer files in different formats.
- Embedding an icon in the system tray,
- Setting the sound of the microfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 and external speakers,
- Support Ethernet, WiFi, 3G communication and so on,
- Stable and high-quality connection to the server,
- Helps businesses and organizations hold meetings,
- Sending personal invitations to friends on social networks,
- Maintaining PMI business reporting, saving reports with one click,
- You can disable or enable the option to automatically delete the history of correspondence,
- Web version of the application in the public domain for any Windows, MacOS, Linux devices.
- To get more features and fully use Zoom on Windows 10, you will need to purchase a paid plan, but the cost is democratic.